About this activity
- Discover 55 of Egypt’s most famous landmarks, all in miniature size
- Learn about Egyptian history and culture from your private guide
- Relax with air-conditioned minibus transfers to and from your hotel
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour is operated by a multi-lingual guide
- The tour is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
See some of Egypt's most iconic landmarks in miniature versions on a guided tour of Hurghada's Mini Egypt Park for all ages. Get a comprehensive look into the history of over 55 sites. Enjoy the added perk of included entry tickets and round-trip transportation.
Following hotel pickup, travel to Mini Park Egypt and meet your guide who will lead you through the various miniature exhibitions. Thanks to all the iconic sights of Egypt being in one place, you can see more of Egypt in less time at the museum.
Walk between Luxor, Giza, and Cairo in just a few steps. Visit the Abu Simbel Temple and the High Dam at Aswan before arriving at legendary Luxor with its famous Karnak Temple. Head towards Giza to admire the miraculous Pyramids and talk to the Sphinx.
Find the Egyptian Museum in Cairo at the famous Tahrir Square and discover the road toward Alexandria. Crossing the Stanley Bridge, check out the Roman amphitheater and the luxurious El Montazah Palace. After the conclusion of the tour, enjoy a ride back to your accommodation.